Wednesday 19 October 2016

My Introduction: Vishal Sharma

Hey friends

My name is Vishal Sharma. I have done MCA from G.L.Bajaj College. This is situated at Greater Noida. My strength is work in challenging environment, grow and develop along with the company further enhancing my skills. By seeking a job in the IT industry where i can utilize my skills and technical knowledge for the organization’s and individual growth.




Now days i am working in Fosterideaz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. company. Digital marketing is a term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies and internet marketing, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, using website advertising and many other digital medium. SEO is an one of the best activity in digital marketing. You can optimize the blog and website used the search engine optimization.




Nowadays, SEO is the best option to market your business and create the traffic your website. You can choose the best way to optimize your website and blog with the help search engine optimization (SEO). Search Engine optimization is divided into two categories. First one is off page and second one is on page.


As a professional, I want to say only one thing if you want to stand your business in online marketing, it is the best option to choose digital marketing.

Thanks for reading my opinion and my introduction.

If you have any query related to blog. Please contact me on my email or comment on this post.

Thank you so much friends!!!!!  Have a nice day

Vishal Sharma

Email: - vishalsaharma18@gmail.com

Mobile  Number:- 9634091352

6 comments: